The HI981420 GroLine Monitor for Hydroponic Nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions. Quick to setup, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor.
- Get 24/7 pH&EC measurements for consistent yields every time.
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy.
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution.
One quick glance is all it takes.
A large clear LCD displays all of your essential readings so you know what your hydroponic nutrients solution is doing 24/7. High and low alarms flash warning you if something needs adjusting.
Monitor changes over time.
The GroLine Monitor automatically logs your results every 15 minutes over the last 30 days. Minimum, maximum, and average values are stored so you can recognize when patterns arise and help prevent future problems.
One probe. Three measurements.
Our 3-in-1 pre-amplified probe measures pH, EC/TDS, and temperature in a single, durable, polypropylene body making the GroLine Monitor easy to handle and easy to set up.
- 3 sensors combined in a single rugged probe body: pH electrode with renewable cloth junction, amperometric EC/TDS sensor, and an internal temperature sensor for temperature compensated readings
- IP65 rated enclosure: designed to withstand harsh grow environments
- Wide pH Range: measure pH from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC to TDS/ppm conversion factor: choice of either a 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: all readings are compensated for variations in temperature, the temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
- Large LCD with plant-friendly green backlighting: LCD can display all three essential hydroponic nutrient measurements at one time, a 3-second cycle of single measurements, or a real-time graph screen with options for measurement selection and log recall
- Data logging for 30 days: logs every 15 minutes for last 30 days, stores min, max, and average values
- Data transfer: USB-C port for easy data transfer to memory stick or PC
- High and low alarms: warns when your nutrient solution is out of desired range by flashing display and message
Ambient light sensor: for automatic LCD dimming
pH Specifications pH Range 0.00 to 14.00 pH pH Resolution 0.01pH, (0.1pH) pH Accuracy ±0.05pH, (±0.1pH) pH Calibration Automatic buffer recognition, at one or two points using standard buffers (pH4.01, 7.01, 10.01) Temperature Compensation Automatic Conductivity – EC/TDS Specifications EC Range 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm EC Resolution 0.01mS/cm EC Accuracy ±0.1 mS/cm (0 to 5 mS); ±0.2 mS/cm – 10 mS/cm) EC Calibration Automatic recognition, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm or5.00 mS/cm EC/TDS Temperature compensation Automatic with β set at 1.9%/°C TDS Range 0 to 5000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.5 (0.5 CF)); 0 to 7000 ppm (TDS conversion factor 0.7 (0.7 CF)) TDS Resolution 10ppm TDS Accuracy ±2% f.s. Temperature Specifications Temperature Range 0.0 to 60.0°C Temperature Resolution 0.1°C Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C General specifications Display 128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with green backlight Connectivity USB Type-C IP Rating IP65 Alarms High and low with enable/disable option for all parameters Log Feature Automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute intervals GLP Last 5 calibrations with date and time stamp Probe HI-1285-8 polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor, DIN connector and 2m cable Power supply 12VDC adapter (included) Environment -5 to 50°; RH max 95% non-condensing Dimensions 125 x 185 x 38mm Weight 333g Ordering Information HI-981420 is supplied with HI-1285-8 multiparameter probe, HI-50036-0 Quick Cal buffer solution sachet (3), HI-700661 pH electrode cleaning solution sachet for agriculture (3), DC Power adapter (1), and instructions. Warranty 2 years (probe 6 months)
Compatible solutions: HI-50036p Quick Calibration Solution for GroLine pH and EC Meters, 25 sachets; HI-5036-023 Quick Calibration Solution for GroLine pH and EC Meters, 230 mL; HI-7061-023 GroLine General Purpose Cleaning Solution, 230 mL; HI-70300-023 GroLine Electrode Storage Solution, 230 mL. HI-7004-023 GroLine pH 4.01 Calibration Buffer, 230 mL; HI-7007-023 GroLine pH 7.01 Calibration Buffer, 230 mL; HI-7010-023 GroLine pH 10.01 Calibration Buffer, 230 mL.