1. General provisions
These Terms and Conditions of Sale (hereinafter referred to as “the Rules”) are a legally binding document that determines the rights, duties and responsibilities of the Buyer (hereinafter “You”) and the Seller (hereinafter “We”) when purchasing the goods in the online store (hereinafter – the E-shop).
2. The moment of conclusion of the contract of purchase and sale
• A contract between you and us is deemed to have been concluded from the moment you have created a shopping cart in the e-shop, indicating the delivery address, selecting the payment method and familiarizing yourself with our rules, by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
• Every contract between us and you is stored in an e-shop.
3. Your rights
• You have the right to purchase goods in the e-shop in accordance with these rules and the e-shop.
• You have the right to refuse a contract for the sale of goods with an e-shop, unless the contract is concluded:
• on certain goods listed in the Order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania “ON THE APPROVAL OF RULES FOR RETURN AND REPLACEMENT OF GOODS”. June 29 No. 217.
• in other cases, when the purchase-sale agreement cannot be waived under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. You are committed
• Receive ordered goods and pay for them at an agreed price.
• If the information provided in your registration form changes, you must update it immediately.
• By using the e-shop, you agree to and comply with these purchase and sale rules.
5. Our rights
If the Buyer attempts to harm the e-shop’s work or stable operation, we may restrict, suspend or cancel the use of the e-shop without prior notice.
We can unilaterally change the terms of these rules.
We may unilaterally terminate your sales contract without notice and refuse to execute your order. In this case, all your paid money is returned within 3 business days.
6. We Commit
• Make it possible for you to properly use the services provided by the e-shop.
• Deliver your ordered goods to your specified address and delivery time.
• We are obliged to offer you a similar product in case you are unable to present the goods you have ordered, and if you refuse to accept the goods, return the money you have paid.
7. Delivery of goods
• Goods we have in stock are delivered within 1-2 working days (3-4 for LV and EE). We deliver the goods on special order within the agreed time. After ordering the product, you will soon receive a notification about the planned delivery date.
• We deliver the goods to you or an authorized representative.
• At the time of delivery, you must check with us or our authorized representative for the status of the goods delivered.
• When you sign an Invoice or in the documents accompanying the consignment (on the consignment note or on the phone), the items in the consignment are considered to be orderly and the consignment is delivered in the same orderly manner.
• If you notice any external damage (burglary (s), dent (s), scratch (s), corrosion damage (s), etc.) to the items in the consignment, you have the right not to accept the items in the shipment and inform us as soon as possible and note this fact on the consignment note.
• If you accept the goods and sign the consignment note without comment, the shipment is considered to be in good order and you have no claims regarding the goods contained in the shipment.
• Heavy, over 30 kg. For bulk shipments without ordering stevedoring, the shipment will be delivered to the home at the specified address. After ordering the loading works, the shipment will be delivered (delivered) to the desired place.
• Returns take place in accordance with the 2001 Act. June 29 Order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania Nr. 217 “On the Approval of Rules for Return and Replacement of Items” and Order No. 258 of the Rules of Procedure for the Approval of Rules for the Sale of Goods and Provision of Services where Contracts are Concluded Using Communications.
• The returned item must be complete. You are responsible for the complete packing and packing of the item. If the item is not fully assembled and properly packaged, we or our representative have the right not to accept the return of the item.
• The item must be returned in the package in which it was delivered. Packaging must be intact, clean, properly prepared and packaged.
• In all cases, you will bear the cost of returning the goods.
• When returning a defective product, we undertake to accept a defective product and replace it with an analogous product. If we do not have a similar product, we will refund the money you have paid for the item.
• You are fully responsible for the correctness of the data contained in the registration form. If you do not provide accurate data on the registration form, we will not be liable for any consequences arising therefrom.
• You are responsible for the actions taken through the e-shop.
• In case of damage, the guilty party will compensate the other party for any damage.
10. Sending Information
• We send all messages to the email address provided in your registration form.
• You send all messages and questions to the address or e-mail address of the e-shop in the “Contacts” section.
11. Final Provisions
• These rules are governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.
• All disagreements arising from the implementation of these rules are resolved by negotiation. In case of disagreement, disagreements shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania