Coronavirus COVID-19 – news and prevention
The current situation in Lithuania and in the world regarding the coronavirus COVID-19 leaded Hanna Instruments Baltics company to take preventive measures for the recipients of orders. Contact pick-ups are not available on site during this period. All received orders will be sent via courier service DPD in a contactless manner from 16.03.2020. Contactless delivery of shipments is currently planned until 12.05.2020
We are closely monitoring the information published by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other health authorities in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak. We want to assure you that ordering the delivery of goods will ensure your maximum security. We are convinced that preventive action is a mutual obligation to stop the spread of the virus, so we invite you to take all possible security measures. More information in section – CONTACTS
JSC “Hanna Instruments Baltics” is the official representative of Hanna Instruments in the Baltic States, manufacturer of analytical chemistry measuring devices in USA. Hanna Instruments is the world’s leading analytical equipment manufacturer for more than 40 years. The company offers more than 3,000 different products: pH and ORP meters, conductivity meters, photometers, titrators, dissolved oxygen meters, turbidity meters and other devices. Hanna Instruments’ products are used worldwide in various laboratories and manufacturing processes, in the food industry, in the agriculture and aquaculture sectors, in water supply and water treatment, and in other areas.
We strive to always get all the information you need. We provide qualified support both during warranty and post-warranty service. If necessary, we will come to your company, train you to work with the device, provide all the necessary information.
For more information on service, pricing, please call or email us. by email to email@example.com.
In 1978 Hanna Instruments was founded in Limena, Italy by Oscar and Anna Nardo. Since that time, Hanna Instruments has grown to be a worldwide leader in the development of electro-analytical instrumentation. The development of novel instrumentation for customers that would not have normally used instrumentation is what has led to the success of the company.
Hanna Instruments has a network of over 50 subsidiaries or representative partners in 66 countries around the world. Hanna Instruments is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island and has manufacturing sites in USA, Italy, Mauritius, Romania. All production facilities are ISO 9001 Certified.
Hanna Instruments has a history of developing innovative products that make analytical measurements easier to perform at an affordable price. Many innovations introduced by Hanna are now the norm for the instrumentation industry.
These innovations include:
- pH electrodes with built in temperature sensor
- Waterproof portable pH meters
- Single parameter colorimeters
- Single probe portable conductivity meters
- Multiparameter handheld testers
- Multiparameter portable meters with built-in GPS
Hanna Instruments continues to develop innovative and unique products.
- The most recent innovations include both the thinnest multiparameter meter in the market and pH sensors that incorporate Bluetooth Smart technology. The edge pH/EC/DO meter was launched in 2014 and is only 0.5” thick. edge uses digital sensors with a 3.5mm connector and to change from one parameter to the next all the user has to do is unplug and plug in a different sensor.
- Also in 2014, the Halo pH electrode was released. This electrode is the first Bluetooth pH/temperature electrode. The Halo transmitted measurement data wirelessly to an Apple ipad that was running the Hanna Lab App.
- In 2015, edge blu was released and it brought the Bluetooth connectivity to a pH meter. Now the Halo can be used with a tablet style computer or a traditional pH meter.
- The Halo line of pH electrodes continues to be expanded to accommodate the diversity of applications. These Bluetooth enabled sensors are setting a new standard and it is safe to say that they will become commonplace in the future.
Being a leader in innovation is only part of story. Hanna Instruments is not only an instrumentation designer but also a vertically integrated manufacturer. From an original idea for a product to the finished good we are in control of the entire process. We employ our own engineers that design the circuits and program the firmware for the meters. Hanna use surface mounted technology machines (SMT) to populate the circuit boards, injection molding machines to make the meter cases and other plastics, chemical manufacturing for solutions and reagents, glass blowers for the manufacture of pH and ORP electrodes, and even the printing of the packaging materials. Everything is done in-house. This ensures a high quality product while reducing the cost by not outsourcing to third parties. Even more importantly, it allows for flexibility to produce short runs of products. Meaning that if the market demand for a particular product is very limited we will still produce it because we know that there is a customer that requires a unique solution and not a general one size fits all type of product.
Today, Hanna manufactures over 3,000 products in production facilities located in USA, Romania, Mauritius and Italy. We are proud to offer unique solutions for our customers. We continue to strive to understand the challenges that our customers are faced with in performing analytical measurements so that we can develop a solution that will provide a simplified and accurate way to measure.